Wednesday 28 March 2007

Playing with shadows.


I thought I'd better keep in touch even though I'm really busy getting ready for the International Antique Fairs.
Life is rather hectic at the moment and I
don't have time for felting which is really
sad because I know I should make time for myself. Perhaps tomorrow!


These little balls are my spares, you know the leftovers from ongoing projects. When I have enough I will probably make them into a necklace.


When I was taking the photos today I noticed the wonderful shadows that were being formed, so I played around with them.
I think the shadows look like little hairy monsters.
What do you think?

3 comments:

Jay said...

Hi mum,

Love the new pictures and the new look on the site :) keep up the great work.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Great shadows, balls will make a funky necklace I'm sure.


www.irishcraftworker.typepad.com

Elaine Rutledge said...

I love the photos! and the wonderful colors of the balls.

Would make an awesome necklace!

Congrats on having the grand baby around. You will have so much fun!

-lainy
www.mouseinamazefiberphotos.blogspot.com