Wednesday 7 March 2007

Another birthday card.

My daughter, son in law and grandaughter of 14 months have just returned home after spending 5 days with us. It was lovely to see Molly again as I have only seen her a handful of times during her little life. Things are going to change though, because as from the beginning of June they are going to come and live with us for a couple of years so that they can get rid of their Student loans and get on the housing ladder. That's fine by me as it means that I shall now see my one and only grand daughter grow up and be able to help my daughter out as well, as she finds it difficult sometimes with her disability.
It was my daughter Jay's birthday yesterday and here is the card I made for her. I think I will make a few more of these as they were very popular.

No comments: