Wednesday 6 December 2006

My first bowl.

I made a small bowl the day before yesterday. I didn't really know what I was doing but the result was very pleasing. I'm not too sure when to block bowls but I did it after the rolling stage to make this one.
My new books arrived today - Felt without seams by Sheila Smith and Complete feltmaking by Gillian Harris. I've not had time to read them yet as I've been felt making all day today but will post a comment on them tomorrow. If anyone else has read these books perhaps you'd like to tell me your thoughts or tips.


A big thank you goes out to Ann and Una for welcoming me to the Felting and Needle Felting Forum, I know that I will learn many things from them all who subscribe to the forum and make new friends along the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely effect on the inside