Monday 14 August 2017

More felted wearable art in Feltissimo shop today.


It has been quite a while since I wrote anything on here and I do apologise.
There has been so many things happening. Firstly I was preparing all of the food for our large 25th wedding anniversary party. Ever since we have been married my husband has been the cook in our house. He has been a star as it has allowed me to get on with my Rag Rescue and Feltissimo business (Now called RR & F Textiles).
However just for once I wanted to prove to myself that I could still cook and I did achieve my aim. I produced all home baked food, a three course banquet for three days for over 20 people at our house. It was wonderful but I was exhausted afterwards.
Then we went on a well deserved holiday, but whilst there I started working embroidering every evening and have continued since.
Yesterday I started putting some handmade nuno felt brooches into my etsy shop, perhaps you would like to have a look. they are great for presents, birthday, Christmas etc and can be worn, placed on bags, used like patches on pockets etc.
Here is a quick look at the ones I put on yesterday. If you would like to see and read more details then please click the link at the top of this post.
I post worldwide and take on commissions.





 

No comments: