Tuesday 1 September 2009

ALL IN A DAYS WORK


Yes I really was working but thought I'd have a little pleasure as well.
This morning I went to view an auction in Cumbria. Not wanting to pay parking charges I parked some distance away in a favourite spot of mine. To get to the village I then can walk along a little path up hill past the most wonderful scenery.
Armed with my camera I snapped as I went along.


Fortunately I had my raincoat with me as the sky looked ominous and I was glad because the heavens opened on my return back to the car.


On a brighter note and once I had dried off I decided to download the photo's and play around on photoshop in the hope that I would get some inspiration for my future felting.
I'm really pleased I did as I think they have turned out pretty well even though I say it myself.

Now all I have to do is achieve some buys at the auction tomorrow and Thursday. Well I can always live in hope. Fingers crossed that the prices don't go too high.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

I love the Lake Districts. Did you get that photographic effect by using a duflex camera?

Frances said...

Hello Raggy,

You have left a message answering Jasmine's question over on my site.

P.S. I also like visiting your site!