Monday 17 October 2016

Felt brooch with Autumnal patterns by Feltissimo

My inspiration for this pretty felt brooch was the colours, hues and patterns at Autumn in the countryside.
I make all of my felt by hand layering wool fibres together and wet felting them so that the fibres become entangled creating a firm felt fabric.
 The hand embroidery that I have added to the brooch as been created using antique and vintage recycled silk threads.

Measures approx. 7cms x 4cms / 2.8" x 1.6"
This pretty felt brooch will make a wonderful addition to a jumper, cardigan, dress or blouse. It would also look great on a bag. Ideal for a Christmas gift.

The customer will receive the felt brooch packaged securely in a box. I will then place the box in a plastic postage bag to keep dry. Feltissimo has many years experience of shipping items. I pride myself in ensuring that all items arrive at their destination in good condition.

No comments: