Thursday 27 September 2007

RAG RESCUE TEXTILE SHOP


I haven't had time to do a lot of felting recently, I've been so busy sorting out fabrics and embellishments for 'Rag Rescue' my new website which comes on line in the middle of October. I've just bagged 100+ scrap bags and 200+ embellishments to take to the International Fairs at Swinderby and Newark at the beginning of October and also the Ashley Hall Fashion and Textile fair at Lincoln University on the 13th October.

I am hoping to do my bit for the environment by recycling old textiles, trims, and haberdashery. There will not only be large pieces of fabric but colour coordinated scrap bags useful for crazy quilting, card making etc. Also I'll sell a huge number of vintage beaded, embroidered, lace and ribbon work pieces for embellishing your art work. These items will be ideal for use on the embellisher machine and a variety of felting and fibre art techniques.

If you need any further information on either the fairs or the new website, then just leave me a comment.

2 comments:

Feltbug said...

Thankyou for your kind wishes - I have just made some felt for the first time in ages - Oh I forgot how much I love making felt :)

gunnelsvensson said...

thank you for your nice comment on my blog!